Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tribute




It's hard to believe I have been collecting for 15 years now. Seen a lot of games and names come and go . Countless hours spent searching, sanding, spraying and praying for grails and warehouse finds. Many lessons have been learned ,forgotten and relearned again. Through it all i've made friends, enemies, good contacts and bad buys.

One thing is for sure. My machines might look good, but the reason they work as good as they look is because of my friend and technician Tom Noreen. Tom has been repairing arcades, jukes and pins for almost 30 years now. He is nothing less than amazing and was the driving force behind a lot of my restorations. He gave me the confidence to tackle some of the tough ones and was always there to offer advice when I needed it. He is a walking encyclopedia of coin-op repair knowledge. Time to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Tom for all of your support and expertise over the years. I have learned more about games from you than all other sources combined. I have lost track of all the games we have saved over the years and I guess that is a good thing.

No comments: